Friday, April 29, 2011

Must See TV Thursday!!

Have I told you yet how much I love Thursdays?  Thursday nights have always been a great night on TV (remember Friends?  Yeah, that was on Thursdays!!)

In my house, Thursday's TV show lineup goes as follows:

8pm:  Vampire Diaries  -  oh Damon!!!!!!!!!!!  I know, I know -  it's a teenage vampire drama...but baby, Damon is NOT a teenager in real life.  Could he be any sexier?  Yum!

9pm:  Greys Anatomy - I've watched it from the beginning.  Every.single.episode has me glued to the screen.  This is my fav show on TV!

10pm: Now, here's where my DVR comes in handy.  Private Practice is on ABC, and Real Housewives of NYC is on Bravo (aka my favorite TV station!!).  I usually DVR Private Practice so I can watch RHONY in real time.


Last night's epi's did not disappoint!  Vampire Diaries was totally awesome.  Each weeks seems to add new characters  that are super hot.  I bet the casting call info reads something like this:

"Wanted, super hot, melt-in-your-mouth, manly men who are willing to bite necks or howl life werewolves"

Yes, please!

Greys was great, as usual!

Onto RHONY:  so flippin' fantastic!  Did anyone see it?  Kelly did sand angels!!  She is a total hoot and reminds me a little of my 7 year old when I am asking her to do chores.  She tunes me out.

Ramona is off her rocker this season.  Last year, it seemed like Bethenny was the villain -  causing so much drama everywhere she went, but now that she's off on her own show, Ramona is definitely the drama queen.  I love her, but she's a complete whack job!

I could go on for days about this show.  I am in awe of their lifestyle!  Do any of them have jobs outside of being on TV?  Sonja has a driver, the new housewife has 2 nannies,  houses in the Hamptons and more, oh boy!  So jealous!

I could only dream of living that life.  Well, you'll  have to excuse me now as I have to go scrub the toilet and scrape up dried bubble gum off the rug.   Happy Friday! 

No comments: